Friday, July 13, 2012

Pestell Pet Products Scoopable Litter USED TO BE $6.99!

Pestell Pet Products Easy Clean Scoopable Litter with Baking Soda 20lb Poly Bag
Pestell Pet Products Easy Clean Scoopable Litter with Baking Soda 20lb Poly Bag Read more...

  • Easy and clean to use
  • Easy and clean to use
  • Provides excellent odor control

  • Yep it's cat litter I had never heard of this brand but for the price I figured I'd try it. It isn't dusty and it doesn't seem to track all over the place. It clumps pretty well too. It has no scent yet it is adequate at keeping down litter box odor. I have two cats and I clean their litter box about once a day. It isn't fancy but this cat litter does what it needs to do in my opinion. I would order it again.
    USED TO BE $6.99! I love this cat litter at the price of $6.99. I've been using it for months now. I came on today to order some more and it's almost $20?! Arm & Hammer is $11 on subscribe and save for a 28lb box. This is a 20 lb bag.NOT worth the new price. I've just set up a subscribe and save order for Arm & Hammer Double Duty Litter instead which is what I used before I found this stuff.Pros cheap no chemical smell didn't feel guilty completely dumping it twice a week because of the price. Covers urine smells well.Cons At $20 I'd rather go with name brand that does a bit better job of covering up the feces smell.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment