Monday, July 9, 2012

Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter GREEN TEA LEAVES CAT LITTER

Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter - 7 liters
Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter - 7 liters Read more...

  • Superior Absorbency
  • Compostable
  • Smaller and lighter clumps
  • Lightweight
  • 100-Percent All Natural Odor Control with Green Tea

  • GREEN TEA LEAVES CAT LITTER THIS PRODUCT DID NOT LIVE UP TO THE OTHER REVIEWS THAT I READ. I WAS DISAPPOINTED.PLUS+ IT DID SMELL NICE INITIALLY.NEGATIVES 1IT DID NOT CLUMP WELL.ONLY PARTIAL CLUMPINGSTRINGYLEFT GRAVY LIKE CONSISTENCY ON BOTTOM OF LITTER PAN THAT I HAD TO CLEAN OUT WITH PAPER TOWEL OR OLD SPOON. 2 AFTER A FEW DAYS IT NO LONGER MASKED LITTER ODORS. YOU MUST CLEAN THE LITTER BOX IMMEDIATELY AFTER A BM OR SUFFER FOWL ODORS.3 IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE & I WILL NOT PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE.
    No Bad Odor! This litter is wonderful as far as odor control. With other litters there is always a urine odor. You can't get away from it. This litter totally gets rid of the odor. Cleaning it isn't that wonderful it remains wet and mushy so it's a little harder to scoop than the clay litter but it really is so much better than the clay the corn cob and all the other kinds of litter out there as far as odor control. This is the best litter available.
    Definitely controls odors The look of this cat litter is quite different from the usual fine grained clay litter. The bits' are much larger It took a few days for my cats to get used to this. I think they were a little uncomfortable with the feel of it but they got over it fairly soon. I mention this because the difference might cause your cat to resist using the litter box too. Yes we had a couple of messes but I stuck with it and they're totally fine with it now.That said this stuff really does suppress odors. I usually try to scoop the box at least once a day but I do sometimes let it sit overnight. With my old litter I would start to get a whiff of the odor the next morning not so with this stuff.It's more expensive but it might be worth it in the long run. My cats have had allergy problems in the past with clay litters including unscented and even some allnatural nonclay litters. So far I've seen no signs of the usual allergy issues with this stuff. That alone will make this worth the expense.
    This is THE BEST cat litter We have tried everything from clay to pine to crystal litter. This is simply THE BEST and provides for TOTAL and COMPLETE odor control. We were reluctant to try it but now we are hooked. What an awesome product! Trust my recommendation as someone who breeds and sells cats! It is the BEST on the market PERIOD! And it is so lightweight.
    Exact Opposite of What it Claims This litter was horribly dusty. It tracked worse than any litter I have ever used. I would find it EVERYWHERE. It provides no odor control. It smelled so good when I opened it but that didn't last. I empty my cat's litter every morning and almost every night & the smell was still atrocious.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Next Gen Pet Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter 5.5 Pound Bag High hopes dashed On the seemingly endless search for a better alternative to traditional clay litters I had high hopes for Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter due to the number of positive reviews regarding the product. Upon opening the bag I found the litter had a ...Read the full

    • Pawbreakers Catnip Natural Treats, Orginial Kitty Crack As with all treats for cats your cats may not have the same experienceThat being said my cats go NUTS for these balls. I had to buy a couple of them so they wouldn't fight over them. My cats don't usually care about catnip but they are obsessed with ...Read the full

    • SmartCat Ultimate Litter Box, Blue Great for large Cats!!! This litter box is wonderful. my cat is larger than most cats he weighs at least 20lbs but he is not fat just large. He doesn't fit in normal size litter boxes. Because of his size in a normal litter box he ends up ...Read the full

    • Cat-Man-Doo Extra Large Bonito Flakes, 1-Ounce Container My Cats LOVE These! My 3 cats including my youngest who doesn't like seafood but loves to play in water! LOVE these. I can't go to the cabinet without all 3 of them following me meowing for these treats!And they're healthy because they're ...Read the full

    • Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Bottle w/ 2-Pack Refill Fizzion works! I have a cattery. Currently I have 12 cats in residence. That means lots of litter boxes and hair balls.Over the years I have tried almost every stain and odor remover out there. Some are better than others. Some don't work at ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment