Monday, July 23, 2012

Fresh Step Extreme Scoopable Clumping Heavily scented and super dusty

Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter, 25 lbs.
Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter, 25 lbs. Read more...

  • Freshens with every step
  • Odor-eliminating carbon for maximum odor control
  • Neutralizes odor between uses with bacteria growth inhibitors that stop ammonia odor before it starts

  • Best Litter Yet! This is the best litter I have ever bought. Normally I would never write a review about cat litter but this does the trick especially with four indoor cats! It does have a smellwhich resembles men's cologne but you only notice it when your face is in the litter box while you are scooping. I would much rather THAT smell than the urine and feces odor. Give it a try you might just come to like it.
    Will stick to cat's paws and track around the house I always buy one version of Fresh Step or the other. This particular one smells too strong like really cheap men's cologne and every day I find mud like tracks all over my hardwood floors. This litter must not absorb as quickly or as well and ends up forming a clay like substance that the cat then proceeds to track throughout the house. Yuck. Going back to the store to pick up a different type before this one even runs out.
    This litter smells horrible! How ironic is it that Extreme Odor Control litter actually has its own HORRIBLE scent? I have 3 cats and had high hopes for this product but will never buy it again. My mom also bought it for her cats and said the same thing about it. We will both stick with the original Fresh Step Scoop.
    Great Litter! This is a great litter for odor control. It has a strong fresh scent that lasts for days.
    Horrible for cat's paws!!!!!! I agree with the other reviewsthis litter's fragrance is far too strong. However the worst problem is that the litter clumps can attach to your cat's paws. I discovered that my poor cat had clumps the size of peas which were in between the pads of all of his paws. You can imagine that trying to get these off his paws was a horrible timeconsuming experience for both of us!I can't imagine that this product would be good for cats to ingest. That's exactly what instinct tells them to do to clean themselves. If we can't stand the strong scent then imagine licking clumps of this litter! No wonder he was throwing up!This is the first bad experience I've ever had with a cat litter product. Do not buy this product. You'll end up cleaning your hardwood floors your cat's paws and inhaling and smelling this strong strong scent.
    Heavily scented and super dusty Let me start by saying I prefer non clumping litter. I normally use Fresh Step non clumping and haven't had a single issue with it. I wanted to see if clumping litter would have an advantage so I picked up Fresh Step extreme odor control clumping litter. I have a single 5 month old kitten so I figured extreme odor control would be more than adequate.First this litter is incredibly dusty. I use a hooded litter pan and my cat comes out covered in dust and with the dust comes an odd perfume smell that is added to this litter. There is no way around it your cat will be covered in dust and smell exactly like this product.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Fresh Step Odor Shield Scented, 25-Pound Box One of the best litters. Shipping litter bad idea though No doubt in my mind that Fresh Step is the BEST litter on the market. Buying online though is tricky.I bought 10 boxes when they were $10 on Amazon. A fantastic buy. However all but 2 ...Read the full

    • Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter, 20 lbs. Heavily scented and super dusty Let me start by saying I prefer non clumping litter. I normally use Fresh Step non clumping and haven't had a single issue with it. I wanted to see if clumping litter would have an advantage so I picked up Fresh Step extreme odor ...Read the full

    • Arm & Hammer Double Duty Clumping Litter, 28-Pound Duty made easier I HATE cleaning a litter box. The dust the smell the nastiness just completed turns me off from the task. Arm and Hammer Double Duty Clumping Litter makes the entire chore more bearable. It holds together and minimizes ...Read the full

    • Bounty Paper Towels, White, 15-Count Package My Favorite Paper Towel You can title this review why I like Bounty. We have used a lot of different paper towels over the years from the cheapest to the most expensive. The problem with cheap paper towels is that they fall apart and typically hold far less ...Read the full

    • Fresh Step Odor Shield Unscented, 20-Pound Box My Choice LitterAnd Believe Me I've Tried A Lot
      onmouseover= ...Read the full

      No comments:

      Post a Comment