Friday, July 6, 2012

Tidy Cats Premium Scoop Power My new favorite!!!

Tidy Cats Premium Scoop Power Blend - 14 lb
Tidy Cats Premium Scoop Power Blend - 14 lb Read more...

  • 14-lb jug

  • My new favorite!!! I have the litterrobot automatic cat box but I still need high quality litter because it does stink if you don't empty the tray everyday. Or if you don't spin it right after he gets out.I have tried the cornbased one and they just don't work good for this. However having tried this I love it. And I think its possibly one of the best out there. I certainly will not be switching brands anytime soon.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Tidy Cats Premium Scoop Power Blend for Multiple Cats Cat Litter THE PICTURE IS WRONG ON THIS LISTING FYI!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT THINKING THAT YOU ARE GETTING WHAT IS PICTURED! THE PICTURE IS A LIE. YOU END UP WITH VERY LITTLE CRYSTAL MIXED WITH THE CLUMPING CLAY THAT YOU HATE I KNOW YOU HATE IT BECAUSE THAT IS WHY PEOPLE ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment