Sunday, July 15, 2012

Precious Cat Premium Clumping Litter excellent litter

Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 18 pound bag
Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 18 pound bag Read more...

  • Hypo-allergenic
  • All natural
  • 99.9% dust free
  • Hard clumping
  • Superior odor control

  • Great litter We have 2 cats and this is the best litter we have purchased for them. We will not buy any other litter. Minimizes smells and easy to scoop. Would highly recommend.
    worst cat litter ever!!!! I have tried them all and this earns the title MOST HORRIBLE CAT LITTER.It's not only terrible on odor control it also clumps poorly is dusty clumps fall apart and its a nightmare to clean afterwards. I also heard from a vet post purchase that its bad for your cats who can either breath in the unhealthy dust it is dusty or suffer horribly if the swallow even a small amount due to self cleaning. Bad for my cats and bad for me. DOUBLE BLECH!Back to Feline Pine and World's Best either of which are better than this garbage.
    excellent litter After using regular storebought litter for years and having difficulty in keeping the smell down we tried this. I am amazed and very pleased at how well it controls the smell how well it clumps in solid chunks and how dustfee it is.It is not the fault of the manufacture of the litter but of the shipper. We ordered four 18lb bags and they were shipping in the most ridiculous way. They came in two huge boxes taken up mostly by yards of packing material. The boxes were torn and in poor condition. These small bags should have been shipped in smaller more sturdy cartons. Total waste of material and our time in disposing of all the boxes and packing material.These came from a vender called Wag. I'd definitely advise not ordering from them.
    Great! I needed something to use with a scooplesscleaning litterbox so it needed to clump well and I refuse to have a house that smells like a litterbox so the litter needed to lock in smell.
    The BEST cat litterEVER! Before I start this review let me start by saying that I do NOT work for the company or anything like that. I am just a crazy cat lady that has a loving husband that is a just as crazy about them as I. All of our cats yes 7 CATS are rescue catswe have either gotten them from someone needing to give them to a good home they have come up to our door or we have taken ownership through adopting.We have 2 cats that have cystitis. If anyone knows about that it can be a real bummer when it comes to them needing to use the litter box. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't. Then we found that one of our cats has asthma. I started to do research on asthma and found that a lot of times litter and dust from the litter can wreak havoc on an asthmatic cat. Well in my search to find the PERFECT litter so that our little boy could breath better without having to take steroids constantly I came across some information that because a lot of litter has silica in it can actually CAUSE respiratory problems!! I have noticed in our other cats that they ALL have some sort of coughing or wheezing going on!! Now I know why!!!So there were several litters out there that were just soso. Then I came across this onewhen I was almost ready to give up! I swear it just popped onto the screen and I thought oh what's this one?? Cats do NOT like perfumey smells in their litter. They also do not like citrus smells. try taking an orange out and cutting it up and put it near the cathe'll RUN!oh this is also good to put in areas where they may sprayit will keep them from going back. Anyway that is one thing they don't like is for their litter box to have a scent. Therefore when this one popped up I took a look at all the reviews and wowmost of them were all 5's! The only real drawback was that it comes in a heavy bagbut whatever! It is SO worth it to know I have a healthier place for our kids to go to the bathroom.
    as far as litter goes.. Its good stuff! so I have three Persian cats. Long hair floufy personalities you get the picture.. I have tried every cat litter I mean everything from natural pine to sheets scoop to tidy cat worlds best crystALs and beyond.here are my issues .. muddyness tracking smell.while most litters will accomplish one or two of those tasks usuAlly the third is unusually lacking.I purchased this litter after a nightlong search on forums again for the best cat litter and gave this a shot.the item was shipped quickly and free I'm sorry but amazon prime definitely beats lugging a bag of litter through the petsmart into the car and into the house!the texture is similar to tidy cats but has less of a smell actually it has very little fragrance. My favorite attribute to this litter Is the particle size being more consistent which meant less dust on their fuzzy coats and less tracking on my bathroom floor. My second favorite attribute is the clumping. Now all cat litter can clump but this stuff isolates the issue clumps and doesn't require a full litter change or a jackhammer to clean out. So many litters fall apart while scooping which turns into a muddy mess or they are so hard you have to take half the litter box with you to get it out. This stuff seems to cut right down the middle.the cats don't seem to have as many clingons when they walk out and they have a poop nugget stuck to their fur as usual I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining .overall it seems this litter with a dash of the scented baking soda the one made for litter boxes after scooping Results in a clean less tracked litter that is pretty easy to clean. Plus I love having my delivery guy worry about it and it just shows up at my door.
    Did a side by side comparison I have 7 cats. Not long ago I went on a mission to find the best cat litter I could get my hands on. Based on high recommendations I bought a large bag of this and a large bag of Ever Clean Litter. I had two boxes going side by side to compare the two. This litter did clump decently but not as well as Ever Clean. The real difference was in one quality that is my biggest issue with cat litter tracking and scattering. This cat litter failed miserably in that regard when compared to the Ever Clean in the box next door to it. It was all over the place. Now each cat owner's circumstances and litter management system will affect how well a litter performs so let me explain our set up. We have 7 cats as I mentioned. We use the Litter Robot litter boxes. They are large globes that rotate after each use tumbling and sifting the cat litter before dumping clumps into a large drawer under the globe. Solid clumping is essential for this system to be optimally effective. We did see more crumbled clumps with this litter but not enough for that to be a deal breaker in and of itself. The crumbling of some clumps and the dispersal of the crumbs throughout the litter did contribute to the premature failure of the odor controlling capacity although this litter did control odor better when fresh out of the bag. The Ever Clean was able to control odor longer if not as well as Precious Cat from the gitgo.
    The best I've found I have two kitties who have had problems in the past with allergies related to litter. One gets a rash I find a new litter she clears up then the other one starts to have problems. We've been on a seemingly endless cycle of different litters for years not to mention antihistamines for the kitties allergies.My search is at an end. This stuff is working great and so far after 6 weeks of use neither of the kitties is showing any signs of allergies.It is dustfree seriously I see NO dust at all when I pour it into the box it clumps better than any other brand I've used and it definitely reduces odors without covering them up with some other odor.
    Clumping Disaster I don't know where all of the rave reviews are coming from. I bought this because my cat sitter suggested it. It may do a lot of things well but job 1 for me with a clumping cat litter is clumping. When this stuff gets wet it turns into supper glue at the bottom of the litter pan. It can't handle even modest amounts of liquid waste without oversaturating. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
    No more sneezing! While the 40 lb. bag of Dr. Elsey's is a better bargain I prefer the 18 lb. bags as they are easier to lift and carry. I've been using this for awhile and forgot how dusty and heavily scented the Tidy Cats was when I recently ran out of Dr. Elsey's and bought Tidy Cats instead the sneezing started up again.PROSHardly any dust I stopped sneezing as well as my cats.Firm clumps that don't break apart when the cats are digging and burying their treasures.As inexpensive as storebrand litter since I buy it locally with no shipping.Easy to vacuum out of the carpeting.CON The 40 lb. bag is heavy and cumbersome. The 18 lb. bag is much easier to handle but costlier. When I get it home I pour it into a 5 gallon plastic bucket making it easier to handle.This would be perfect if it came in a jug and not a bag but it's still worthy of 5 stars.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag Many products tried this is the best I work at a pet store and own two cats. I'm able to test litter used for one cat per box at home and multiple cats at the adoption center located within my store. I've also had the opportunity to try a great deal of products. ...Read the full

    • PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat (Gray and White) Clean Your Litter Mat In Under A Minute With 3 Great Products

    • Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter Love this cat box!
    • onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Litter Locker II Hygenic Soiled Litter Disposal System Improvise. Use 10 gallon bags I purchased this unit at Petsmart and fell in love with it on the first try. After several days I used up the bag cartridge due to the amount of litter boxes I clean everyday. At $10.00 per cartridge I decided to retrofit the unit ...Read the full

    • Precious Cat Senior Litter, 8lbs Great with automatic litter boxes This is by far the best litter I've tried. I have 2 automated cat boxes

      No comments:

      Post a Comment