Monday, March 5, 2012

Better Way Flushable Cat Litter My cat loves it


Better Way Flushable Cat Litter - 12 lb
  • Pouch14lb
  • Can't get much better than this After browsing through the web I decided I wanted to potty train my cat. I saw youtube videos that sparked the idea. After reading reviews about the best potty trainer to use I stumbled across the Better Way Flushable litter. I ordered it and was excited when it came in the mail. Right away I was very pleased. The smell was perfect. Hardly any odor to it at all. I closely read the the label and it said the litter had a natural attractant to cats. Its very fine like sawdust. Not grainy at all. Easy to sweep up with no odor left behind.
    My cat loves it After my cat rejected World's Best flushable litter I wanted to try something with a finer grain. I got this Better Way litter and it was indeed better. My cat took to it right away I didn't have to transition her to it. I keep the litterbox in my bathroom so the flushable litter means I can easily clean the litterbox often as needed.Pros* Flushable!* Clumps solidly* Comes in a plastic container not a bag as shown. Easier to pour.* Fine grain texture that cats like* Very little scent controls odor wellCons* The fine grain can be a little harder to sweep up if it escapes the litterboxOverall I am pleased with this product and would buy it again.


    Pouch14lb.Biodegradable, clay litter, for ultimate convenience while the quick and easy waste removable ensures a sanitaryenvironment. Contains patented natural cat attractant, Sanel. Only Cats smell this aromatic substance.


    Related Products
    • CitiKitty Cat Toilet Training Kit In Progress So far so good. I have been using CittiKitty for a week now and I will continue to update this review as I go through the process. All you have to do is read a few reviews and you should catch on to the fact that this product will not work on every cat. ...Read the full

    • Ultra Pet Better Way Flushable Cat Litter, 12-Pound Containers (Pack of 3) A good flushable cat litter overall This is my first time using a flushable cat litter so I my only basis of comparison is the nonflushable products. The Better Way product clumps together effectively but if you shake the clumps like when ...Read the full

    • Litter Kwitter Toilet Training System They should tell you about other steps to take and should add an extra ring. This product would be 5 stars if I didn't think that it needs to have an ice cream tub or some other pan in my toilet McGivering the thing so it works right. I researched how best to potty ...Read the full

    • How to Toilet-Train Your Cat: 21 Days to a Litter-Free Home It does work! By A Customer We bought this book about 8 years ago and used it to successfully train our two 68 month old cats age uncertain from a pound. We learned the hard way i.e. we thought we could just do the parts of the book we wanted ...Read the full

    • Doogie's Litter Kwitter Toilet Training MultiKatKit Product not secure on the toilet I was really excited about this product!! I was determined to toilet train my cats. We my two cats got through the first step with absolutely no trouble. The second step went well too though I didn't like how the urine leaked ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment