Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super Scoop Clumping Litter Fresh Great


Super Scoop Clumping Litter, 40 Lbs Fresh Scent
  • Style: USEL--SEL
  • Great I've had cats for a decade and have tried all kinds of litters. This one is by far the best. I just adopted a kitty and the litter is right at the foot of my bed.
    overwhelming perfume smell I assume this blocks the odor of cat feces as advertised but honestly I would rather smell the feces than the overwhelming fresh scent perfume. It was so incredibly strong that it stunk up the entire room along with all adjacent rooms! It was an absolutely intolerable aroma and though I wanted to get my money's worth I had to throw this litter away after about a week. I couldn't live in a house that smelled like this.Furthermore the dust was pretty overwhelming as well. I've used other clay litters before and they all have a dust problem of some sort but I can't recall any that were as bad as this. No matter how gingerly I maneuvered the scoop I'd kick up huge plumes of dust that would aim themselves directly at my face. I felt like a total hypochondriac covering my nose with my shirt and all but it really was that bad. It seemed to be an eye irritant and another household resident seemed to react to it with constant sneezing.
    Harsh Odor As a new cat owner I followed the advice of the groomer/adoption center and bought this litter. While it does what it is supposed to I find the smell overwhelming. The harsh chemical smell right out of the Arm and Hammer box has nothing to do with cat elimination. I plan to go to another kitty litter very quickly. It overpowers the room and then moves out into other areas. I've used an air purifier candles etc.
    DUST everywhere!!!! I really wish i didn't buy a big box i don't know should i stick with it and finish the whole box or just throw it out. SO MUCH DUST!! even when i just scooping/cleaning the litter box make me cough and sneeze. If i were pouring more out from the box even worse! I feel like i need to wear my respirator for mixing toxic chemical in order to breath. i think thats the smell of ammonia not sure but whatever this strong smell is so unbearable. I don't want to go to that side of the house it make my breathing more difficult. And it sticks to my cat's paw a lot more than other litter i found it on her paws all the time when she climbs on me and of cause everywhere else in the house.i read on other website maybe only this one new ammonia block formula with baking soda crystals its not as good as it used to be. so maybe the old super scoop is better than this new one.


    Style: USEL--SEL. Super scoop cat litter is a freshly scented litter with no crumbling. Clumps hard and fast to lock in odors on contact no matter how many cats you have. Youll love the outstanding odor control and convenience of arm and hammer super scoop litter.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment