Saturday, March 31, 2012

Swheat Scoop Multi Natural Litter The best litter I have ever used, period.


Swheat Scoop Multi Cat Natural Wheat Cat Litter
  • 25-lb bag
  • The best litter I have ever used period. I've tried many different types of litter. I have three cats. This litter is the best. It's as simple as that. It fights smells better than any other litter and it does it naturally without fake perfumey smells trying to cover it up. It clumps perfectly. It flushes with NO problems whatsoever. I've been absolutely shocked by how much I am able to flush at a time without it clogging up my toilet at all. You just let it sit in the water for a few minutes before flushing and it starts to break down. The stuff is amazing plain and simple. One word of warning though watch out with dogs being allowed near it. Since it is made of wheat they may have a hard time realizing that it isn't supposed to be food.
    NOT so flushable I bought this product thinking it would be a great alternative to clay litter. I live in a small apartment building and only have a 6 mo. kitten. I studiously cleaned out the litter once every two days and flushed it as the instructions state. Still this litter caused a major clog that backed up the toilet AND tub of the apartment below mine. Plumbers had to roto up to my apartment and down to the main sewage system for 4 hours to clear the numerous cementlike clogs that were caused by this litter. I emailed the company with my complaint and had the following response from Mark Hughes General ManagerI wanted to write so you knew that our litter cannot clog a pipe. If you want to see how it reacts in water just put some in a bowl of water. You will see that it does not stay clumped does not stay hard and cannot bind enough to clog a pipe. Wheat is biodegradable and will breakdown in water. I would bet your pipes are plugged from clay litters which are not biodegradable and will clog a pipe.Since I've never used clay litter and Mr. Hughes could not have known one way or the other in the first place I have to say that not only is the product not as advertised but the customer service is also SERIOUSLY lacking. I will not be using this product at any time in the future.


    25-lb bag. Wheat Litter and Why It's Better..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment