Thursday, March 22, 2012

Littermaid Premium Clumping Cat Litter Works great with the littermaid machine


Littermaid Premium Clumping Cat Litter
  • Reduces litter used in system
  • Completely safe for cats & household
  • Minimal dust & litter tracked out of the litter box
  • Comfortable for cats due to natural feel
  • Best performance - clumps fast and hard
  • Be Careful First of all this litter does not absorb odor at all. Second one of my cats had such an allergic reaction to it that he was afraid to use the litterbox at all until I replaced the litter with the sstuff I normally use and showed him over and over that it was ok.
    Works great with the littermaid machine I have been using this product for a few months with the machine with no problems. I have not tried anything else with the Littermaid machine. However I have used a traditional litter box for many years and I find that I prefer this litter because it doesn't have the pungent smell that accompanies most traditional litters. One warning your cat may try to eat the litter. If I leave the bag unattended my cat will chew it open and eat. Luckily she will not eat it out of the pan although I have seen it done by other cats. It's something to watch out for.
    Certainly works best with Littermaid Litter box but my catPatches said No!


    Reduces litter used in system.Completely safe for cats & household.Minimal dust & litter tracked out of the litter box.Comfortable for cats due to natural feel.Best performance - clumps fast and hard..


    Related Products
    • LitterMaid Receptacles, 18 Filter Pack You have to think outside of the box. A lot of people are complaining about throwing these out because they get banged up. I collect plastic bags every time I go to the store then I put a plastic bag in the tray and I just have to empty that. It is very easy and you ...Read the full

    • LitterMaid Carbon Filters, 12 Filters works well enough but Plain old charcoal briquettes work even better. We have 3 cats and our littermaid gets a workout. The filters did cut the odor but I've found that a couple of charcoal briquettes works really well and they're much cheaper. ...Read the full

    • For use in Littermaid Waste Receptacles - Trash Liners 200/pack Great Concept Poor Execution I had high hopes for this product believing it would simplify changing the litter box and reduce or eliminate the need for buying so many containers. However they're a tight fit and tear easily.The problem is the sharp corners on the ...Read the full

    • Littermaid Natural Zeolite Cat Deodorizer For Single And Multi Cat Households, Fresh Scent, 20-Ounce Doesn't work very well I got a bottle of this 3 days ago and it almost gone already because you have to use soooo much to even make a little bit of difference. I clean out my cats 2 litter box twice a day and spread new deodorizer and it ...Read the full

    • LitterMaid Cat Privacy Tent Review of tent *not* Litterbox I agree completely with the other reviewers regarding the flimsy quality of the support posts for the tent. In addition our zipper broke and as the tent itself is plastic there was no easy way to simply replace the zipper without ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment