Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Litter Locker Hygenic Soiled Disposal Great!


Litter Locker II Hygenic Soiled Litter Disposal System
  • Includes: 1 refill, 1 scoop, 1 scoop holder, 1 user guide
  • Simply scoop litter as usual and dispose in the Litter Locker II, pull and release the handle to lock away clumps, odor and bacteria
  • Reduces odor, makes clean-up quick and easy, hygienically seals soiled litter clumps
  • Easy to use, just cut refill and tie when full
  • Litter bag refill cartridges last up to two months per cat and the odorless barrier bags keeps odors from escaping
  • Great! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have two cats who use the litter box quite frequently and the soiled litter is easily poured into the bin. I'm not going to lie I struggled on how to initially insert the bags but I was just having a blonde moment it's not hard at all.I do wish the bags were a little wider so I could fit more litter in and completely fill the bin but between two cats with a litter box each I'm emptying the bag about once every two weeks. I had previously purchased a litter scooper of good quality and have never used the attached scooper but the design connected to the box is fantastic. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone with a smaller number of cats. If you have more that a couple of cats you might want to stick to used grocery bags or daily trips to the dumpster as the bags meant for this product are not gigantic.
    LOVE THIS THING!!! I ordered this based on the good reviews. I have 2 cats and clean my cat box each day.
    Great product! This is the greatest invention ever!!! And for such a great price on Amazon this cannot be beat. I have only been using the litter locker 2 for about a week but it has made a huge difference in the smell of my tiny apartment. I used to use World's Best cat litter thinking that flushing would be the most sanitary and thus least smelly method of disposing of little Loother's waste. However I recently switched to Arm and Hammer cat litter and have started using this litter locker.
    Works great! We have 3 indoor cats. This works great! Glad I gave it a try! There is NO smell from the Litter Locker and it's very easy to use. I am very satisfied with this product and the price of it and the refills.
    Saves nightly trips to the trash bin! Bought this based on other Amazon reviews and am glad I did. Previously I had to bag soiled litter every night and walk it out to our trash cans. Now however I make the trip less than once a week I have a 4 month old cat. The locker is easy and keeps things tidy. Surprisingly the odor is completely contained within the locker with the exception of cutting and tying off the bag. I would recommend keeping this close to the litter box during use to avoid unnecessary spills.
    Love it! This saves me from taking the soiled litter to the trash every day. I just drop it in this little box and the sealed compartment keeps it from smelling. We have 2 cats and now I only have to go to the trash about once/week.
    Easy to use I just got this thing a few days ago. I have to admitt that I was skeptical and excited at the same time. This thing works great! Simple to use and it doesn't stink!!!!!!!! I checked my kids diaper disposal container thingy and it has the same exact size of refills.
    Absolutely Great! Just adding to the multitude of great ratings for this product. I have 3 cats and 3 Litter Locker IIs and I absolutely love this system! I only wish I had found it sooner!!!! No more stinky closedlid trash cans and wasting shopping bags.
    No muss no fuss! It is so easy to use. I clean the litter box daily and put the waste into the Litter Locker II disposal system. I can keep it in there for up to a week because I only put the trash out once a week. For all I know it may keep even longer. There is no smell whatsoever as confirmed by my son who recently visited. It was the best investment of $15.99 I ever spent. Told all of my friends about it.
    Best purchase we've made for our cats. My boyfriend and I bought this to help with odor control since we live in an apartment and have two cats. This was by far the best thing for people like us. It allows for quick and easy disposal of the stinks and keeps them out of the pantry trash can because nobody wants to smell cat poop when they open their pantry. The only downside is the cost of the refill bags but it's well worth it in my our opinion.


    Includes: 1 refill, 1 scoop, 1 scoop holder, 1 user guide.Simply scoop litter as usual and dispose in the Litter Locker II, pull and release the handle to lock away clumps, odor and bacteria.Reduces odor, makes clean-up quick and easy, hygienically seals soiled litter clumps.Easy to use, just cut refill and tie when full.Litter bag refill cartridges last up to two months per cat and the odorless barrier bags keeps odors from escaping. The Litter Locker Pail System is proven to help Cat Owners dispose of litter clumps easily and keep their home smelling fresh. Cat Lovers use Litter Locker because soiled cat litter must be scooped from litter on a daily basis. Disposing of soiled litter in your home trash or outside is a nuisance – especially when keeping a clean litter box and controlling odor is of primary concern. The Litter Locker Pail is part of an easy-to-use system that locks in odors.


    Related Products
    • Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter Love this cat box!
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag Many products tried this is the best I work at a pet store and own two cats. I'm able to test litter used for one cat per box at home and multiple cats at the adoption center located within my store. I've also had the opportunity to try a great deal of products. ...Read the full

    • Clevercat Top Entry Litter Box the best
      onmouseover= id=cv_16745211chiDiv>