Sunday, March 18, 2012

Natures Miracle Control Clumping Litter The Tale of Two (awful) Litters


Nature's Miracle Odor Control Clumping Cat Litter
  • Triple action, dust free hard-clumping litter with natural enzymes works naturally to absorb liquid, neutralize odors, and deliver a fresh, long-lasting scent
  • Lightweight, flushable, and 99.9% dust free
  • Natural corncob granules immediately absorb more than twice the volume of clay litter
  • By FAR the best I've tried I've used unscented Arm & Hammer clumping litter for years because I hate perfume. It was dusty and created a sticky mess in the litter box if I didn't clean it at least once a day I hated scooping as the box always smelled bad and the dust bothered my asthma. But I thought that was as good as it was going to get.Then I tried A&H Essentials because I heard that clay litter was an environmental nono. The new litter filled my 1000 squ. ft. apartment with a mixture of fakepine perfume and cat box stink. Clumps broke easily and made a sticky mess then the moist litter stuck to the cats' paws and thence my carpet and yech! even my bed. I switched back to clay litter but while writing a review on Amazon I saw a post recommending Nature's Miracle. I decided things couldn't get much worse so I picked some up locally.The neutral because I can't think of anything bad* Nature's Miracle tracks only a little less than clumping clay litters. It's more visible because it's brown not grey but it doesn't get beyond a few feet from the box. But if you don't want any cat litter tracking you don't want cats.* I haven't researched whether this litter is on balance an environmentally sound product but if nothing else it takes far less energy to transport it.The good* No dust. At all. None.* Lightweight and lightweight bag of scooped waste.* Mild pleasant smell. The pleasant pine odor seems natural is never overpowering and doesn't leave the spare bedroom.* Little unpleasant smell. The reduced smell means I'm more likely to clean the box daily and hate it less if it goes longer. Even the garbage room smells better.* Much much less scatter than clay. I'm not sure why but the cats hardly kick any out of the box when they're using it. Maybe they hate it less too?* Easy transition.
    awesome litter for my dust sensitive old lady cat
    The Tale of Two awful Litters I had read about the silica dust in the clay litters and decided to change as both Pooka and I were coughing. I had been introducing World's Best Cat Litter a corn grain based litter literally a handful at a time under the addition of clay to the box.


    Triple action, dust free hard-clumping litter with natural enzymes works naturally to absorb liquid, neutralize odors, and deliver a fresh, long-lasting scent.Lightweight, flushable, and 99.9% dust free.Natural corncob granules immediately absorb more than twice the volume of clay litter. Advanced Natural Enzyme Triple Action Odor Control SystemThis advanced system is designed to continually ensure the freshest environment for you and your cat.Natural AbsorptionNatural corncob granules immediately absorb more than twice the volume of traditional clay litter.NeutralizesActivates when wet to entrap, neutralize, and destroy harsh odors.With Natural Enzymes and Natural FragrancesPine fragrance combined with natural enzymes act continually to deliver a long lasting scent.Fast Clumping FormulaHard clumps form quickly, eliminating sticky, messy cleanup. Litter tray stays cleaner, longer.Environmentally FriendlySafe, completely biodegradable formula.Lightweight FormulaHalf the weight of clay litter. Makes it easy to carry, pour, and dispose.Gentle Corn Cob FormulaWill not irritate cuts and wounds.FlushableWill not harm septic systems.99.


    Related Products
    • Natures Miracle JFC Corn Cob Cat Litter, 18-Pound Fantastic! I had looked at many nonclay litters from pellets to sawdust stuff and was not impressed. I like Nature's Miracle because it similar to the clay scoopable I was using. Following instructions I started by mixing natures miracle in with my normal ...Read the full

    • Natures Miracle JFC Corn Cob Cat Litter, 10-Pound Truly a miracle! I had nearly given up hope of finding an ecofriendly cat litter that actually worked until I tried Nature's Miracle. After a few weeks of using this litter with my two indoor cats I am definitely sold. I've listed some pros and cons to explain why I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment