Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Purr Simple Natural Clumping Litter The REAL world's best cat litter - Now a Blue Buffalo product


Purr&Simple All Natural Clumping Cat Litter 8lbs + 2 Free
  • Low Dust
  • Twice the Odor Control
  • Safe for Cats and Kittens
  • Low Tracking
  • 100% Natural & Biodegradable
  • Very dusty I bought this litter for my asthmatic cats. It doesn't seem to bother them much but give me allergies and covers everything in the same room with brown dust. On a positive note it clumps very well and is the best nonclay litter to get rid of odors. I will be changing back to wheat I just don't like the thought of brown dust coating my cats' airways.
    Love this Litter In our endless quest to find the best cat litter we purchased two bags of this litter. I was skeptical after reading other reviews but upon pouring this into the litter pan did not notice an excessive amount of dust at all. I must admit initially I was a little taken back by the dark brown color of this litter. It kind of looks like potting soil or dirt. We put this into a clean pan next to the other litter pans.
    Cats love it My husband got a free sample of this at a trade show. My two cats love it! I have several litter boxes and they would use the box with this new litter over the other box. The only issue I would have is for some reason they get a little too zealous with digging and spill this litter outside the box. It seems to be more absorbant than most litters.
    The REAL world's best cat litter Now a Blue Buffalo product If you are wondering why it's hard to find the Kwik Klump it's transitioning to Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh.[.]The above link will take you to the brand page for the Naturally Fresh trademarking.
    Caused MegaCat Sneezes My cat has adapted well to many different kinds of cat litter over the years. He has never had an allergic reaction to anything. He took one look at this litter and literally jumped two feet backwards. It is very dark brownishblack in color. After a few hours he overcame his fear and began using it. For the next two days he did not stop sneezing. When I replaced it with other litter the sneezing stopped.
    Great Flushable Cat Litter I read every review of natural cat litters while researching a new litter for our finicky cat. I think people need to remember that you have a box of cat waste in you house there's no magic formula that will prevent 100% of odor or prevent 100% of tracking. However that said we have experienced far less smell and tracking with this litter than we have with others.


    Low Dust.Twice the Odor Control.Safe for Cats and Kittens.Low Tracking.100% Natural & Biodegradable. Purr & Simple Kwik Klump formula is fast forming and the hard clumps are easy to scoop and has been certified as flushable for those allowed to flush. Mother Nature provided Purr & Simple with an incredibly effective odor neutralizing ingredient - the Nutshell! Our all-natural cat litter maintains a proprietary blend of fibrous material from tree-nut crops. This revolutionary cat litter is annually renewable - made from resources that can be restored by nature within one year. Think about it . . . the trees that are planted to produce food for the world convert carbon dioxide to oxygen. Then tree-nut by-products are used as cat litter to solve a common household problem - odor control from pets. And after use, Purr & Simple can be returned to the Earth as compost. Can you think of a more environmental friendly product with a lower carbon footprint.


    Related Products
    • Purr&Simple All Natural Cat Litter Pellet Formula 8 lbs The best stuff This is an excellent product. No odor easy to scoopI love it and so does my cat. I would highly recommend this product because it is also good for the environment. ...Read the full

    • CitiKitty Cat Toilet Training Kit In Progress So far so good. I have been using CittiKitty for a week now and I will continue to update this review as I go through the process. All you have to do is read a few reviews and you should catch on to the fact that this product will not work on every cat. ...Read the full

    • Booda Dome Cleanstep Cat Box, Titanium I love this litter box! Life in my 1B/1B apartment is much better since we got this litter box. Previously I had an uncovered rectangular jumbosized box. It was jumbosized to keep my two cats from tossing litter out as they were digging and from spraying the wall ...Read the full

    • Ethical Pet Wide Durable Heavy Gauge Plastic Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack Potentially very DANGEROUS please be very careful Please use extreme caution if you purchase these toys for kittens in particular. My 12 week old kitten started to lose weight and failing to thrive when he was always the largest and ...Read the full

    • Better Way Flushable Cat Litter - 12 lb Can't get much better than this After browsing through the web I decided I wanted to potty train my cat. I saw youtube videos that sparked the idea. After reading reviews about the best potty trainer to use I stumbled across the Better Way Flushable litter. I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment