Saturday, March 3, 2012

Worlds Best Scented Multiple Clumping One cat hates it and urinates outside box now, even after switching back


World's Best Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter
  • Scented with all natural lavender oil for superior odor control
  • Clumpable and scoopable
  • Flushable
  • Safe and all-natural
  • Earth friendly and biodegradable
  • We love this litter! I am sorry but I must disagree with the negative reviews received by this product. Wethe human household and our cat love this litter.The smell is fragrant but it smells like fresh lavender from the field. Soooooo much more preferable to the poo poo and pee pee smells.We have used this brand unscented since we got our Sphynx cat Max four years ago. He had no trouble at all switching to the new lavender brand two months ago. We have his litter pan under the sink handicapped equipppedin one of the bathrooms and we are all more than satisfied. Plus just putting the clumps in the toilet is fantastic. We only have to change the litter once a month too.The fan in there does run when one of us humans is using the facility and I imagine that does help with any excess odor.Anyway we love the prduct and plan to continue to purchase it in the future.
    Geez love this stuff I had already been using World's Best regular for my cats then the guy at the store suggested I try this which I did adding it gradually. Well I'm surprised by everybody else's comments cause I think this smells wonderful and I'm not even a huge lavender fanSO much better than you know cat crap. I only get this now and my cats seem to have no problem with it. Great stuff.
    One cat hates it and urinates outside box now even after switching back I had such high hopes for this litter! Personally I love the smell and I've been using World's Best for 6 years and love it too. My cats prefer World's Best but it is annoying that it doesn't cover litter smells very well although I will say that I prefer the smell of natural litter over that heavily chemicalperfume smell of most clay litters. And yes I scoop the boxes we have two daily sometimes twice a day. When I spotted World's Best with lavender I was thrilled! I love the smell of natural lavender and I had hoped it would solve the smell problem. The first day I used it I was in love with a litter? yes!. The litter box closet smelled so much better. The smell of the lavender is VERY strong but pleasant and earthy but unfortunately my cats don't care for the lavender smell at all. I even tried mixing the lavender with the original to make it less strong. My more finicky cat started spraying the wall next to the litter box RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME after I switched to this litter. Okay cat you've got my attention! Now I've got a major problem with keeping the entire area near the litter box scrubbed clean so that my cat doesn't maintain this frustrating behavioral problem. Because of this litter I now have to pull everything out of the litter closet nightly to check and see if my cat has decided to spray how does she manage to spray in strange nooks and crannies and between the two litter boxes that are sidebyside??. I wish I had never tried this litter and I'm thoroughly disappointed.
    Not bad but not lavender I originally gave this a one star but changed it to 3. The scent isn't like lavender and it hits you strong out of the bag but it creates a decent smell that isn't fake. I've bought this product 4 or 5 times now it's not great smelling but it's not artifically and cheaply fragranced.And the cat litter performs fantastic. Nothing absorbs better that I've tried.
    Disgusting scent cats won't go near the stuff I only wish I had purchased this item on Amazon because I would have read the reviews like I always do before making a purchase. I would have stayed away from this item something I'm urging anyone that considers this product to do.We live in a remote area where the only litter available locally is clumping clay that comes in a big sack with Chinese letters. You can buy imported American brands but they're ridiculously expensive and it's the poorest quality litter you'd buy stateside. I ordered this online mostly because it's a flushable litter and I figured that my cats have used scented litter before and not had an issue so it would be okay. I figured even if it wasn't great it would be better quality than the stuff we can buy here.I can't even attest to how well this litter works. I emptied my litter box I do this monthly and filled it with this brand of litter. I couldn't breathe once I was done because while this stuff doesn't seem to put any dust in the air the perfumed fragrance is completely overwhelming. I figured it would air out a bit and lessen. I was wrong.Within an hour my daughter was sniffling and snuffling in an allergic reaction to the fragrance. My kittens wouldn't enter the room the litter box is in let alone use the litter! They sat as far from the room as they could mewing and whining completely unwilling to enter the room to eat or use the litter pan. I kept trying to bring them into the room to get them used to the litter and they'd bolt from the room and start sneezing in the hall. I thought perhaps just a little more time to air out and it would be okay.After about three hours the smell had taken over the entire ground floor of my house and was wafting upstairs too. The kittens hid in the basement. Once I realized they were down there doing their business in the corner downstairs I knew the litter absolutely had to go. They have always been reliable about using the tray and we don't always buy the same brand or fragrance litter so they're usually not picky. After three hours my daughter was even worse off I had to give her medicine to calm the reaction.I emptied the pan tossed the litter and even took the open bag outdoors. I'll donate it to the local rescue maybe they'll like it better than we did.Now I can't even get the cats to use the litter pan after it's been rinsed dried and filled with a much more lightly scented litter. The lavender smell is lingering they refuse to get near the litter box and my entire house still smells like an old woman's perfume. It's absolutely disgusting we're all nauseated at this point and I have no idea how long I'm going to have to leave my windows open while it's snowing outside to make the scent go away.As far as I'm concerned this product is NOT The World's Best anything. It's toxic.
    Too intense This litter smells WAY too strong. Our finicky cat immediately decided to pee outside of the box several times and even laid us a solid present outside too. We had another box filled with the regular worlds best which she is skeptical of anyway and she chose the floor instead. Cats are really sensitive to smell so I'm not sure why they thought this overpowering odor would be a good idea.
    Horrible scent!!! I love World's Best brand so I was intrigued by the scented formula when it came out. I didn't read what kind of scent it would be. It smells horrible! I had no idea it was supposed to be lavender which I normally like. It smells like some toxic chemical cleaner or something. And it's super strong. Almost made me gag. My cats were very skeptical about entering the litter box until I mixed it up with some regular World's Best. I think I will stick with the unscented one. Sorry.
    Natural Lavendar oil is it safe for cats? Essential oils are toxic to cats. If they are using lavendar EO in the litter I don't think that's wise.


    Scented with all natural lavender oil for superior odor control.Clumpable and scoopable.Flushable.Safe and all-natural.Earth friendly and biodegradable. World's Best Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Cat LitterWorld's Best Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter is the only litter made from whole-kernel corn. That means it has a naturally microporous structure that traps nasty ammonia odor in every clump. World's Best Cat Litter clumps moisture on contact - with no seeping, sinking to the bottom or sticking to the sides of the box. With its patented clumping formula, World's Best Cat Litter is easier to scoop and clean up is a breeze. Clumping on contact keeps the rest of the litter dry. As a result, one bag of World's Best Cat Litter can last up to 2 or 3 times longer than other clumping litters. And that saves you time and money. Made with 100% all natural scented lavender oil, this multiple cat formula is ideal for cat owners who prefer their cat litter to be scented. Because World's Best Cat Litter is made from all natural ingredients - with no added chemicals - it's totally safe for cats (and the whole family). And unlike clay litters, there's no silica dust for you or your cat to breathe. World's Best Cat Litter isn't mined, drilled or artificially produced. It's precisely milled from renewable whole-kernel corn and 100% biodegradable. And because it disperses in water, it's also septic-safe and flushable*. *The State of California encourages the disposal of cat feces in trash and discourages flushing feces in toilets or disposing of them in drains.7 lb. bag lasts a long time!1 cat household = 30 + days2 cat household = 15+ days3 cat household = 10+ days.17 lb. bag lasts a long time!2 cat household = 36 + days3 cat household = 24+ days4 cat household = 18+ days.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment