Friday, March 30, 2012

Precious Cat Attract Problem Training AWESOME


Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 40 pound bag
  • 99.5% dust free
  • All natural
  • Hard clumping
  • Great training litter
  • Superior odor control
  • Unbelievable We recently rescued a couple of 8 week old kittens from a farm before the strong midwest winter hit. One kitten had no issue transitioning to the litter box the other one was indiscriminate in where she went. After doing a bit of online searching we stumbled upon Precious Cat Cat Attract and thought it was worth a try. My husband emptied out the old litter and poured this stuff in. Before he even had a chance to smooth it out the problem cat was in the box doing her business. We couldn't believe it.As we ran low on this kitty litter and had no more issues with the problem cat we decided to transition back to our old kitty litter. However she quickly started messing around the house again. I don't know what they put in this stuff but it worked wonders for our kittens. There really wasn't too much of a price difference between this and our previous litter so there's no going back for us.
    If All Else Fails Try THIS We have a loving goofy dumbasdirt 11yearold cat who had gotten off his litter game. He'd had some issues we thought IBS it ended up diabetes from which he is now in remission thankfully and in the process he began to totally avoid the litter box instead opting to go on the floor just outside of it. This is a cat who we are not entirely sure remembers who WE are from day to day so retraining was not going to be an easy task. It was as if he'd forgotten he had EVER used a litter box. We tried a number of things changing litters changing boxes hood on hood off moving the boxes. We bought a Cat Genie hoping for the best and though he used it occasionally he just wouldn't commit. We provided several boxes as alternatives kept them all clean but no dice. The final solution was to put the box on a sacrificial bathmat on a washable floor and we would rotate and wash the bathmat every time he used them. Not a good permanent solution but it was the only way we thought to save our carpet and bedding. This amounted to about two years of attempting to find an answer.I typed 'problem cat' into the Amazon.com search window hoping for a miracle answer and Precious Cat Cat Attract shone like a beacon. Was it too good to be true?? Following advice from other reviewers we got a Wonder Box the Cat Attract sprinkles and a bag of the Cat Attract litter. All three of our cats were intensely interested in the new setup and we were hopeful. Within about 30 minutes someone used it and before the next morning we had proof positive that our problem kitty used it he eats a different food trust me we know!. In the following *six weeks* to present he has used it routinely had *absolutely no* accidents and he has again become brave enough to go when we or the other cats are nearby. He's gone from total litter box avoidance to potty exhibitionist!We fill the large Wonderbox with the litter scoop the contents 23 times per day and sprinkle the top with the cat attractant after each time we scoop.
    Definitely works for my elderly cats I trusted the reviews and tried this and it works like a charm. I highly recommend it and the price is worth it.I have two lowlevel litter boxes because one of my cats hates higher walled boxes. So I tried this stuff in one box and the regular brand in another. Both my cats 14 and 15 years old used Cat Attract almost exclusively.My Siamese male is totally fastidious and he used to cry on the box then do the Siamese freak out run around the house afterward. That has almost stopped. I think he was trying to tell me he hated the old litter.My domestic shorthair female is heavy and she would go on the edge of the box to keep from touching the litter too much.
    AWESOME
    AMAZING!!! Our cat has been peeing in the tub for weeks and a few times in other places around the house. She would NOT pee in her litter box. We took her to the vet to get her checked out and $200+ later they told us she was healthy and gave us a list of things to try. One of the suggestions was to try a new litter. I went to the store and saw Cat Attract. It was expensive but I was desperate so I bought it. Brought it home put it in the litter box and she's been going in there since!Now the only problem is that our other cat loves Cat Attract too and she would prefer to use the litter box with Cat Attract in it. Now I have to put Cat Attract in our other litter boxes. It's too expensive to fill all the boxes with this stuff but I'll definitely mix it with a regular litter to keep my cats happy and peeing where they ought to.Thanks Dr.
    working so far We adopted a cat from the shelter who had litter box issues. She would go in her box fine for a couple weeks than decide to use the floor. Vet checked and perfectly healthy so we tried many things until I purchased this litter at a local pet store. I've been using it for 5 days and so far no accidentsthat I know of. Ofcourse I am still bringing her to her box 34 times a day.This litter is definetely worth a shot and we're hoping our cat starts using the box from now on.
    Also attracts dogs. We adopted a new dog into the house and I was concerned that my cranky old lady cat would stress out and do a little vengeful rug soiling. I'm already a fan of Dr. Elsey's litters so I decided to try the Cat Attract and see if it would head off disaster. Well it works. My cat went in her litter box every time she expressed her outrage in other ways. Thing is the dog started going there as well. As long as the Cat Attract was in the litter box we couldn't get him to stop. So yeah. The product works. This might also be useful if you needs something to potty train a dog but in a mixed pet household you might experience some side effects.
    Pure magic One of my cats has always been a problem. It took me months of trial and error to find food she would eat keep down and would not result in loose stools her pick is
    Save your money This did not work for my cat the only good thing about this litter was that it is dust free.
    Not as helpful as I thought I had high expectations for this litter since I had a friend who swore by it but even though we followed all the directions it didn't help keep one of our cats from peeing elsewhere. It worked about the same as regular litter.


    99.5% dust free.All natural.Hard clumping.Great training litter.Superior odor control. Multi cat formulia, the first and only litter specifically designed to bring cats back to the litter box guaranteed. May be used in mechanical litter boxes and it controls odor natualy without perfume, deodorants or chemicals.


    Related Products
    • Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 20 pound bag try it We have 3 indoor only cats one who just would not use any of our 4 litterboxes placed throughout the house. I was constantly mopping up puddles. After many visits to the vet to make sure there wasn't a physical problem I happend across this litter and ...Read the full

    • Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag Many products tried this is the best I work at a pet store and own two cats. I'm able to test litter used for one cat per box at home and multiple cats at the adoption center located within my store. I've also had the opportunity to try a great deal of products. ...Read the full

    • Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant, 20 Ounces Works well. This product was recommended to me by my cats' veterinarian who said they used it in the clinic for cats they need to get urine and feces samples from that are nervous about using a strange litterbox. One of my kitties preferred the basement's cement ...Read the full

    • Feliway Plug-In Diffuser with Refill, 48 Milliliters Save money with my method! Feliway Comfort Zone diffusers are great for reducing stress in cats. They help prevent aggression and urine marking in the home. But they are really expensive $1518 per monthly refill. I had the brilliant idea to use a $5 appliance timer ...Read the full

    • Feliway ORMD-D Behavior Modifier, 75 ml Spray Life saver and aromatherapy for cats. Hi EveryoneLast Friday Tazz our male cat was attacked in our yard by a loose dog needless to say I rushed him to the hospital Friday afternoon and upon the initial examination the vet did not find any external damage. The next ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment